Welcome to the BAEC
Boulder Alcohol Education Center's professional staff of master-level trained therapists have over 100 years of combined experience.
Our services include:
Level II DUI/DUID/DWAI Education and Therapy
Offender Education & Treatment (Non-DUI)
- Interlock Enhancement Counseling (IEC).
- Relapse Prevention
- Domestic Violence & Anger Management
- Marijuana Treatment Program
- Minor in Possesion (MIP) and Underage Substance Abuse groups
- BAEC's MIP School Program
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy & Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Individual Counseling
- Family Support Program for Substance Users
- Substance Abuse & Mental Health Evaluations
- Drug and Alcohol Testing - Voluntary and Court-Ordered
We can help you complete your court requirements or provide treatment for those struggling to overcome alcohol and or drug abuse. We'd love to help you get started.
Classes and Programs 303-444-6142
Drug and Alcohol Testing 303-444-6143
or email us at email@example.com